All positions are located in Mesa, AZ at our headquarters.
We have an immediate need for a Software Tester to assist the JusticeTrax Quality team in Mesa, Arizona, with providing quality products and services to new and existing clients in forensic science, law enforcement, and medical examiner offices world-wide.
The Software Tester basic function is to validate the quality of JusticeTrax products. The Software Tester finds weaknesses in the products in an efficient and timely manner so that Software Developers can resolve them before customers experience a problem. The position reports to the Quality Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Test software to create releasable, usable, low defect software.
- Collaborate with software engineers to resolve defects.
- Provide feedback to product managers to make products even better.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Perform exploratory testing.
- Understand, participate and follow the Scrum process.
- Demonstrate software functionality internally.
Your ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks will be at the forefront of the job requirements. You will need to have excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, an outgoing and confident personality, be very customer-focused and can work with a diverse peer group. A calm and professional attitude and keen troubleshooting skills are also important for this role.
The minimum job requirements are:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience is required.
- At least two years’ experience in Software Testing or IT
- Must be a US citizen
- Must either possess or be able to obtain a security clearance; must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Exceptional benefits package:
- Employer/JusticeTrax paid Medical, Dental, Short & Long-Term Disability, Long Term Care, & Life Insurance.
- 401k match is 100% on your first 4%, after 3 months of service.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 25 days in your first year. PTO can be used for vacation, sick time, and holidays.
Interested candidates should send cover letters and résumés to Paul.Tracy@JusticeTrax.com.